I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Monday 7 July 2014

Haston climbing workshop in San Candido Festival, by Stevie Haston


Laurence and I are doing a combined climbing work shop for improving your climbing at the San Candido Adventure Outdoor Festival. Laurence does a Yoga class for climbers on the 18th, which is mainly focused on warming up, focusing the mind by breathing exercises, and relaxation.  



On the 20th, I will be asseing climbers, and giving advice with Laurence's help, this is as an adjunct to her class, and hopefully we will be able to communicate many of techniques which have helped us improve at our climbing. Many people know I am a good climber but, it is only by serious reflection on many of my weaknesses that I have reached most of my potential.

Here is a link to the Program of the Festival, come and join Laurence and I and have more fun and success! 
We are also taking part in a round table discussion with some of the linking climbers of Italy, check the Festival site for activities and films....