I'm a woman

I'm a woman
Photos copyright Laurence Gouault
No reproduction on other media without the photographer's permission.

Friday 11 September 2015

Back in Gozo! by Stevie Americanised Haston.


I am back on my scrawny rock in the middle of the Mediterranean  sea! Gozo is nice after all. Well the USA was great. Thanks are due to the guys at Liberty Mountain, Rich (good luck with the Logan to Jackson Cycle race), Jake (keep shredding) and Nathan (will climb with you mate you make me look good in Photos) and Pete (hope the honeymoon is sweet), and their Boss Gary-thanks for thinking my slide show was great (it is!).
My stay in Boulder was thanks to the Lefkoff family, Kyle has been my friend for more than 30 years!
I would like you to come to see me on my island, and climb and swim. It's 27° centigrade, that's 77° Fahrenheit,  more humidity than Utah and Colorado, but very acceptable. Sea is 24°C or 75° F, which is more than acceptable.
Iam sorry I haven't been blogging, but was having problems with my computer and been traveling the last week. Ok, now training time, as the next time I go the the States I actually need to climb something!